*THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED*
LatinoBuilt is a trade association for Latino Contractors in Oregon. A 501(c)(6) nonprofit whose purpose is to support and empower construction companies.
The Green Program Coordinator’s role is to support and empower Latino-owned construction businesses by organizing our green construction and clean energy program. This individual will work together with the Program Manager and Executive Director to develop and manage all aspects of LatinoBuilt’s bilingual and biliterate green construction, as well as clean energy training and education programming. The Program Coordinator requires the ability to think strategically, to collaborate, build relationships and consensus, use a positive influence, and to drive results for LatinoBuilt and its members.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research: Systematically investigate green construction and clean energy techniques. This includes studying and analyzing current programs, materials, and prioritizing up to date methods in order to maintain the most current course of action.
- Relationship Building: Regularly engage with leading green construction and clean energy partners, small businesses, and peer organizations. Continued collaboration and learning will ensure needs are met, curiosities are satisfied, and positive partnerships are maintained both within the organization and externally.
- Program Design and Development: In collaboration with staff, board and partners, design a foundational program that includes a culmination of resources to serve as learning materials for new businesses. This program will have a solid system, clear processes, and dependable outcomes. This position requires fully organizing all details of green construction and clean energy programming, from finalizing the current vision to execution and reporting.
- Implementation: Implementation of the developed program. Adaptation and modification of the program might be required in order to achieve desired outcomes, so flexibility will be required. This process will require consistently engaging the board, LatinoBuilt team, and partners in an appropriate and productive way, including reporting progress and results.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree or certification(s) in business, architecture, engineering, project management, public administration or equivalent specialized related work experience
- A minimum of three years of professional experience, with considerable time spent working with small businesses or small business ownership, in adult education and training, and/or construction management
- A minimum of two years of experience within, or working with, the construction industry
- Green construction and clean energy understanding and experience
- Strong bilingual and biliterate (English and Spanish)
- Ability to manage extremely complex projects with multiple trades along diverse population of people/organizations/perspectives
- Expert time management
- Maintains a solutions-oriented mindset
- Assumes full ownership and accountability
- Outstanding listening skills, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively; possess a strong team spirit while maintaining professional confidence to get things done independently when necessary
- Persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Microsoft Office Suite/Google Suite proficiency
- Knowledge or experience with HubSpot
- Committed to the success of small businesses and entrepreneurship in construction
- Passionate and understands the Latino culture and community
- Personal high integrity and ethics, and strong people instincts in identifying this quality in others
- Ability to balance bold ideas with humble attitude; always seeking to learn more
Job type: Full time
Schedule: Monday-Friday with flexible working hours and some weekend commitments
Compensation: $52,000 salary plus full benefit package